Google
 

2007-08-10

How much have you invested in an Internet Business? Have you made a profit?

by Michele Ferris
At some point in time, you must have been introduced to the world of online business. And since then you have seen so many opportunities that were suppose to make you $200 per day right? Don't be shy; you can admit that you did waste a bit of money trying out some of these businesses. I know I have. With so many opportunities bombarding you, how do you know which ones are legit, and which ones actually work? I have come across so many different opportunities. But one thing you should be aware of is that they may not all work, but if none of them worked, then the industry would be dead. So if you're serious about starting an online business, there are a few things you should keep in mind:

1. Zero times anything gives you zero. Simply put, if you intend to make anything, you have to invest something. Don't expect to find free or cheap ventures and make millions from them. You cannot start a store without merchandise to sell right? It's the same thing with online businesses.

2. Make sure you fully understand any business that you decide to try. Their sales pitch may tell you one thing and then when you sign up, it's a different story.

3. Don't be fooled that you don't have to put any time and effort into making money online. That's just not true. There are times when you'd have to dedicate several hours a day especially to set things up.

4. If possible, explore multiple streams of income. Don't just stick to one source.

Now, you may be wondering, "How the hell am I suppose to know these things"? And you're right. In the real world, when you started your job, you got a job description and you had some kind of training right? So why should it be different with working online? You took a computer class to get the skills you have right? So why not take a course in making money online? I have to tell you, I've come across the best system that I've seen on the internet in the few years that I've been exploring online business. When I started, I didn't know what an affiliate was. I signed up for an affiliate program, but what next? Then I signed up for a data entry program where they set up a website for me but I don't know how to edit a website and I couldn't afford to hire a webmaster. You can check it out now http://www.prodigysupplies.com. Its still sitting there because I had no idea what to do with it.

So when I came across this program called Forex Enterprises, again, I was skeptical, but something about the pitch made me try it. I paid $47.00 to sign up for the data entry program and $49.95 to sign up for Forex. Let me tell you, Forex is worth at least $200.00. You're not only given an online course, but they set you up as an affiliate in about seven different programs, and set up a website for you that you can manage and edit (without knowing any fancy code).

The online course teaches you every lucrative way there is to make money online. They even start out by teaching you the right mindset to have. From paid surveys to selling on eBay, this course covers it all! They teach you how to write ads, recommend legit and reliable companies, and tell you what not to do. Why would they do this? Simple: if you make money, they make money, so they make it easy for you to make money. And the best part of this is that there's a 30 day money back guarantee. I know this is no bluff because on my website, I can see that my earnings don't get finalized until after the 30 day period. Now, remember that dead end website I told you about? Well, check out the website that I got when I signed up for this program - http://www.amsessentials.com and my blog - http://www.amsessentials.com/blog. I'd say its worth checking out. Try it today!

0 Comments: